Select Services Films, Inc.
Speaking, Moderating & Panelist Engagements
We're honored to have spoken at and moderated industry panels. Click here to submit a request and check availability.
Past Panels or speaking engagements:
- Honesty Pitch Feedback Panel
- Indi Producer VIP Mentor program
- Digital Hollywood
- Ihollywood Forum
- DH Content Summit
- Indie Producer VIP Mentoring Program
- Create New Media- 6 Elements of Vital Innovations
- ScriptWritersNetwork-Honesty Panel
- InkTip PitchFest
- Long Beach Music & Shorts Festival
- Underground Theatre/Los Angeles
- Sherwood Oaks Exp.College/Los Angeles
- Northwest Screenwriting Guild/Seattle WA
- Producers Roundtable at Bare Bones Film Festival/Tulsa OK
- NATPE 05 Conference Coordinator/Las Vegas NV
- NATPE 04 Pitch Pit Boot Camp/Los Angeles
- MCA-ITVA/Los Angeles
- Sundance Actors and Writers Symposium/Park City UT
- HD Expo Moderator/Los Angeles
- PRIFF Film Festival/Juror and Board Member/Providence RI
- Rhode Island International Film Festival/Film Industry Network/RI
- Van Mar Academy/Los Angeles
- The Powder Network/Los Angeles
- Juror, American Screenwriters Association/Los Angeles
- Juror, Santa Monica Film Festival/Los Angeles
- Juror, Reader's Digest Competition/Los Angeles
- Providence Film Forum Advisory Panel/RI
- USC, and more.
USC SCHOOL OF CINEMA-TELEVISION-CASTING DIRECTOR
"Wanted to thank you again for being so great and so accessible to my students this summer. They absolutely adore you, and I totally understand why. You're such a breath of fresh air, especially in this business!
Eve Honather-Instructor, Breaking Into Film Industry."
"You were great, Susan. I mean it. We've had some decent panels at FIN before but this was clearly one of the top three. All of you had good info for the group but you really offered some wonderful pieces, especially, during the pitch-fest…your suggestions were fantastic."
Dan Gordon, President/Film Industry Network
"First of all I have to thank you for doing such a great job leading the Sherwood Oaks panel discussion with Managers and Agents… I really liked your energy and wit and hope to have another opportunity to listen to you in the near future…."
Ms. Katri Manninen from Finland
"You were by far the most professional moderator I've seen."
Robert Downey, Sr., audience member/Industry Series for Providence RI Film Festival (Susan Johnston, moderator)
"I just wanted to thank you for sharing your time with us at Sherwood Oaks College last week. Your words were extremely insightful, and I found that the more I listened, the more incredibly comfortable and connected I was fast becoming with professionals such as yourself. I especially love how you maintain a very optimistic presence about yourself, even during these economic challenges; it was inspiring to me."
"I also wanted to thank you sincerely for all that you do to inspire and help give guidance to all in this industry….after coming off a prime time tv show, your great truthful attitude stands out and shines brightly".
I taught high school for 15 years and even wrote a school wide lesson plan on communication theory for Crenshaw Senior HS here in LA, so it was a pleasure to speak with someone who really was present and communicated. You repeated the questions posed to you for everyone to hear and answered each one from an authentic place in your experience. I can't tell you how refreshing that was. Thanks again,
jonathan wolf www.moonlightimages.com